My 6 Summer Goals

The way that I am as a person, I like to have goals to set and I like to see them get done! I have lists for dayssss everywhere that I am, from my phone to my desk to even my mirror! I wanted to share a few of my summer goals that I like to set, these are a little more fun of course and I have had these set since before summer break even began!



1. Spend time with my friends from home : I am always in San Marcos during the school year, so for summer I want to get to hang out with my friends from San Antonio more often

2. Go strawberry picking : Or any fruit in general. I've had this planned since last summer when Josh and I found a place to go strawberry picking near San Antonio!

3. Workout 4-5 times a week : I'm hoping this works out... haha works out. Okay I'm done trying to be funny. 

4. Shop at Whole Foods : There is not a whole foods in San Marcos. Eating healthy just really makes me feel healthy! So I guess the real goal would be eating right!

5. Read and Listen to Podcasts : I love reading when the book is really good. Podcasts however are my new addiction! When you find the right one I can listen to episodes all day!

6. Spend more time Outside : I do not prefer to be outside in all honesty. But hiking and swimming are two fun things I like to do. It is just so hot in Texas! This will be a hard goal tbh. 







Tee : Buddy Love // Shorts : OnexOne Teaspoon // Earrings : Morning Lavender (similar


Share:

27 comments

  1. I have very similar goals this summer too especially with exercise and spending time outside. I tend to be the palest around my friends because I'm always working indoors lol.

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I always try to tan but it never works well since I end up going inside so fast!

      Delete
  2. Briana, I'm the exact same way! I loved reading about your goals and your list really inspired me to set more goals for myself and to motivate myself to see them come! Let's follow each other!

    xo
    Michaela
    https://michaelamargaretblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good am glad it helped girl! And of course!

      Delete
  3. loved reading about your goals and your list really inspired me
    mermaid wedding dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vibrant! Love it:)

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love when posts are colorful!

      Delete
  5. nice one love oneteaspoon
    www.angelasmode.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a fun list! I love the idea of strawberry picking! I'll need to see if there are any fields near me

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/06/kimo-kimono.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great summer goals and I definitely think they are achievable!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes these are easy enough but fun!

      Delete
  9. that tee is super cute!


    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing summer goals! Can totally relate to all of them! Really like the idea of having summer goals, I've never thought of it before and I'm definitely making some of my own :D Thanks for the inspo, and awesome blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just really like setting goals for myself! I hope you do get to try it!

      Delete
  12. Such great goals! xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the post! I hope you achieve all your goals!

    Have a lovely day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with all your summer goal :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete