Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

As everyone has heard, the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on and has recently opened up to the public. I wanted to share a few of my top picks for the sale which ends August 6th, but the items are definitely going fast. I recommend buying online instead of in store because the in-store selection is getting low quickly! 

Keep in mind the prices are really low for a lot of these pieces so getting in your fall shopping now will pay off in the long run! I picked all of these pieces because they are ones that I would actually buy. I never want to advertise a product or piece that I do not believe in or would want to get myself. I turn down lot of offers on brands that do not go with my style or something I would actually buy. I hope this guide helps and you find something you like in the sale. 

Let me know your last minute picks and what you got from the sale!




Share:

18 comments

  1. Great picks. Love looking at everyone's picks and how they styled them. Hope u got some fabulous pieces at the sale. Thank you for sharing.

    Xx

    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute picks from the sale! Love the free people dress!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge love for the nordstrom sale!!!

    Cheers
    Joana - TheBlondeLion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I browsed the sale last night and was so proud of myself for night buying anything! Lol! Love your picks!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was a Nordstrom in Switzerland. Such cute items you picked <3

    SASKIA CILIBERTO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding post! Amazing !. thank you for sharing this
    read our post for mobile cover
    Redmi 4A Mobile Cover

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts
    read our post for latest mobile cover
    http://customizedmobilecoveronprintland.blogspot.in/2018/02/impeccable-collection-of-unique-mobile.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful post dear………….keep posting!!!
    personalized t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Metal sipper bottle

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really awesome and beautiful.
    Thank for this sharing.
    Printed white caps

    ReplyDelete

  11. Congratulation dear and Great post thanks for sharing this beautiful post.

    Diwali gifts online

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are nice collection..great post. http://crunchycart.com/product/premium-business-bag-for-women/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that dress! I can use it with the modern handbags I bought on SR! That's great! Thanks for sharing. Pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete