My 20 Something Dreams...

    Everyone knows the typical dreams of a girl; to meet a wonderful guy, a surprise engagement, a huge wedding, a nicely decorated house, and the most precious little ones to follow. However I wanted to think outside of the box. I saw the title for this post while looking at another blog and I (admittedly) stole the wording. It gave me a brilliant idea to write down my goals and aspirations for my selfish 20's. While being engaged and married would be ideal, I want to focus on the goals I set for myself and focus on the amazing people around me.

1. Focus in school and graduate with the best grades and knowledge possible

2. Create long lasting genuine friendships as well as work on the ones with my current friends and amazing family

3. Learn to let things go and to be the best I can be at everything I do 

4. Travel: Europe, Hawaii, Chicago

5. Go to the State Fair 

6. Road trip to an out of state football game

7. Set myself up for success in a career through internships

8. Study abroad in the summer after Junior year

9. Live in California for a year for graduate school

10. Get back into yoga and running every day 

11. Attend Coachella

12. Mardi Gras in New Orleans (Bourbon Street!) 

13. Have a birthday party on a boat 

14. Go skiing in the mountains & stay in a lodge

15. Attend Fashion Week in Paris or New York

16. Attend a blogging conference

17. See a country concert in Nashville, Tennessee 

18. Go to Beautycon 

19. Hot Air balloon festival in New Mexico

20. Go on a mission trip 
I chose to include a few pictures of places I have gone, things I have already accomplished, and lasting friendships I have made pre-20's. This post really gives me things to look forward to and to achieve in my 20's.










Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh, I loved reading your thoughts, and I wish you an amazing year! You will achieve your dreams :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete