Playing Dress Up

I am so glad to be on winter break! One thing I have throughly enjoyed about college is the much needed breaks are very long! I enjoy getting dressed up for break while I can and am taking full advantage of it before I go back to my comfy school clothes! So here are just three of my recent outfits (with more to come) that I loved wearing!





I just received this gorgeous red skirt with a scalloped top edge from Francesca's, as well as the brown zip up booties from Aldo's for Christmas. Since it has been warmer weather, the long sleeve I wore was really thin material and even see through! So I wore a red lace bralette under to offset the issue.  



                  

The outfit looked amazing in person, and a camera that would have captured that is on my wish list! I wore a black lace crop top and a black spaghetti strap underneath to not take away from the color. I loved the white skirt with the black, and opted for nude booties since that day I was walking around a lot, but I would have rather wore nude heels! All items were from Forever 21. 


This was a casual day with friends but I wore black booties to create height and dress up the outfit a bit as well as a cross body bag I wore just on one shoulder. However, these two items were not shown but my fancy bowling shoes were! A classic oversized plaid was a must as well. 

Share:

0 comments