Spring It On


I decided to do a Polyvore post for Spring. I love the bright colors of the outfit and the makeup. A scarf could be added to the outfit, but with the bright colors of the makeup I did not want to go overboard. I am dying to find the perfect denim dress too!
Spring It On






Spring It On





One other thing I decided to do for spring was to cut my hair. It was in need for a trim and I decided to just chop it off! While it could be shorter, I really am loving the length as of now. I decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love and it was the best decision I could have made. Here is the before and after.





Share:

5 comments

  1. Beautiful hair! Lovely photos!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brunch style! I have a denim dress that would also be perfect for brunch mornings!

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete