Gamma Phi Beta

I recently became a new member of Gamma Phi Beta. I was so excited and have really gotten to know a lot of the girls in my Spring '16 pledge class. There are however a ton of active members that I just recently met this past weekend at our Sisterhood Retreat. It was a great way to meet a lot more of the actives and just hang out. The theme was UT Round up which is something I really want to go to this year!

Remember field day back in elementary school? One of the best days of the year. Sisterhood Retreat was just like that! We played games and were on teams, and at the end just got to really talk to a bunch of the girls. At the end of the day we had a bonfire and ate s'mores. It was a great introduction into Gamma Phi Beta for me.








I am so blessed to have the opportunity to go through Spring recruitment. I am glad I have the small pledge class that I do, unlike fall, because I get to bond with every girl. The girls as a whole have truly been so welcoming and inviting. I am so happy that I am a new member of Gamma Phi Beta and would encourage any girl to do for it! To see our site click the link!

Share:

0 comments