Friday Favorites ft. Bootay Bag

Happy Friday!
I am rounding up some of my favorites this week, from podcasts, to books, nail colors and more! I can't wait to share! 

$12/month subscription for a pair of the cutest panties! Check out their Instagram for some cute shots and use #undermatters with a selfie to donate a pair to a women in need!





Podcasts
I am obsessing over podcasts! Some of my favorites to listen to are The Bitch Bible, The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast, and An Extra Dose
All of these started off as blogs so I am even more into them because of that aspect!

Books
How To Murder Your Life
I saw this book as a recommendation on The Skinny Confidential and I will be reading in on my trip to South Carolina!


Nail Color
My favorite nail color at the moment would have to be a super light pink that is almost white! It really stands on against my skin tone and is perfect for summer! Check out this one from Julep for only $14!

Sunnies
Diff Eyewear has some of the cutest sunglasses for Summer! Check out their Ruby frames, and MESSAGE me or comment for a $10 off discount code on your first pair! 
Shop my current clothing and accessory pieces on my wish list in the side tab for more FAVORITES!

Share:

13 comments

  1. Love Bootay Bag and I really love that they give back!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bootay bag sounds so cool! Gotta love corporate responsibility. This How to murder your life sounds intriguing, will have to go look on the Kindle store :-)

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to bootay bag and let me know how you like the book!

      Delete
  3. I have the Bootay bag and I think it's such a cool new subscription idea! Thanks for sharing!
    x
    Missy
    http://popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cool, and I was so excited to collab with them again!

      Delete
  4. I always wanted to try this! It's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! This idea is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bootay bag is so cute!! I also love that nail polish color!!

    xo,
    Kristie
    www.kristieincarolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried that Bootay Bag but it's such a great concept. I never have time to shop for underwear so this is great and I love that they give back just like DIFF Eyewear. I love whites for nails so I need to try that pale pink color polish too! xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to try the bootay bag!!!! I've seen it before and it looks so cute!

    xoxo, sindy spencer
    https://sindyspencer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard about this brand and find it very interesting! It's such a great idea.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. all the booty! love the colors you have. and oh defo bookmarking that book. thanks a bunch!

    Courtney Bentley || http://www.starsystemz.com

    ReplyDelete