Black + Mustard Yellow


I was saving this top for a tailgate, I wanted to wear it with my jean shorts and this necklace with a maroon bandeau. But I am afraid I waited too long to wear it and now it is too cold for shorts. I love these jeans though and I love how they feel on me. 
I think it's super important not to wait for the right time to come along, to just make the right time happen. Maybe it's just me being young and wanting to get to everything at once, but honestly I don't care. I want to do everything I want to do and I am going to figure out how to. I would rather spend my money on clothes and going places then anything else... but sometimes I have to come back down to Earth. Moral of the story is to find the balance between what you want and what you have and be happy either way. 





Top : Zara (similar) // Jeans : Lucky Brand // Necklace : Gypsea Jewels

Share:

0 comments