The Fall Bucket List



I definitely envy the girls in other states who can take cute fall pictures and not be secretly sweating. It was so hot taking these pictures, and the sun was shinning so bright it was hard to keep from constantly squinting. I am constantly praying for a cold front to come in and stay! 

Rather then the Texas heat, I thought I would write about some of my favorite things to do in the fall season. Let me know how many of these things you checked off for this fall bucketlist. 
1. Football Games and Tailgates
2. Go to Pumpkin Patches (Of Course!)
3. Get lost in the Corn Maze
4. Go to a haunted house... I'm actually to scared for this one but it is a great suggestion
5. Visit a theme park. Six Flags has great decorations for Halloween, I rode the rides and got super scared by all the people who chase you in your costume!
6. Drive to the drive-in movies. This will be my next thing to do; I want to go in my pajamas and bring lots of food too!
7. Bake something that will make the house smell like fall. Try out a pumpkin pie recipe or bake banana nut bread (my current obsession)
8. Carve a pumpkin
9. Go for a hayride
10. Attend a few Halloween parties and dress up as something different every time





Blouse : Buddy Love // Jeans : Lucky Brand // Shoes : Lucky Brand (similar)

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is so darn cute!!! LOVE this post girly!

    xo Olivia
    www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you!! I'll go visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete