{Enchanted} Rock that Crop


 



Throwin' What I Know Wherever I Go


I have a love/hate relationship with hiking. I have never been one to sweat, but I will for a good workout. This of course was the best workout I've had in a while. Hiking Enchanted Rock in Fredericksburg, Texas kicked my butt! Thankfully my best friend was right there to complain about the heat, and stop for breaks along the way! It is an amazing view at the top and very worth it!

It seems like it would take a long time to get to the very top from standing at the bottom, but it takes about 15-20 minutes. My motivation was of course a great leg work out, and the kids that practically ran up there faster then I did! If they could do it, so could I! 






It's crazy the things you will find in Texas!

Crop Top : Voge Boutique // Leggings :  Forever 21 (similar) // Nike's // Chambray Shirt : Abercrombie

Share:

11 comments

  1. Love this post and love your crop top!

    xoxo Emma
    www.thealohababe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hiking has always been one of my bucket list items. I need to stop putting it off. It's definitely a great way to burn some calories!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! looks great!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time for doing sport ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MARRAKECH | TRAVEL VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hiking as a workout! The time passes so quickly and it seriously is a killer workout.

    thedoseofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is! It is beautiful as well!

      Delete
  6. I love to go hiking !
    Such a great outfit to go hiking.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete