#ThrowbackThursday

I am wayyyyy too excited for my upcoming trip to Los Angeles so I was going through my recent travel pictures and I came across my pictures from New York, New York last fourth of July. It was such an amazing trip with family and friends. The first time I had been to New York actually! So I decided to do a little throwback Thursday of some of the great pictures! Here's my trip, and here's to the one to come!


Checked out Times Square before going to see The Mets take on the Chicago Cubs


I guess I have always loved wall art huh? Found this and a few others near Little Italy


I think this was Fredrick Douglass? Haha!


Before...


... and after the Ferry Ride to see The Statue of Liberty


Brunch is better in historic museums am I right?


Fourth of July! Pink Statue of Liberty up in Times Square


Taken after breakfast and before seeing Aladin on Broadway


Nothing like being on a billboard in Times Square with your best friend!
"Wasssssssup NY"

Share:

4 comments

  1. Great pictures. I love this type of posts. x

    Happy weekend,
    Andreea
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. I never had the good fortune to visit USA, but from your picture it seems amazing! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh where are you from? Have a great day as well!

      Delete