A Letter To...




A Letter To The Woman Who Made Me

Momma,
I want to thank you for every sacrifice you've ever made for me, for not just going through the motions with me, but trying your hardest. You are the person I am the most like, and you're my best friend. I know I can tell you anything and even when it isn't what you want to hear, you'll be there for me. You taught me the true meaning of "if there is a will there is a way" without saying it in that way. I think it is because both you and dad give me every little thing you possibly can, and I not only appreciate that, but I now believe that if there is something out there that I want, I can go get it. Maybe I believe in myself a little too much though honestly but I mean that may not be a bad thing haha. I am blessed with the talks we have because you're the only person that I have those kind of talks with. I love how you understand me and how you understand how I think, because I can not always put that into words. I am so glad that I can talk to you and you are able to think as deeply into things like I am, as well as give another side to think about and comment over. I am blessed that I got you as a mom. I am thankful for all you've taught me, but most importantly for the faith that you've shared with me. That is the greatest gift you have ever given me and I am stronger because of it. It truly means so much. Thank you for teaching me that life is one big dance and to enjoy it. That is another thing you taught me a little to well, but again I am not complaining! Thank you for being with me at every single low point and mistake in my life. Thank you also for being there for every high point and triumph as well. You're amazing and my biggest role model...besides the Kardashians... just kidding. But I am so glad that it is you who is my mother, because you aren't just the woman who made me. You're the woman who made me, me. 

P.S. who needs a card when you got your own blog post!




Share:

0 comments