Tiller Takeover

This past Saturday, February 6th, I attended a Bryson Tiller concert in San Antonio, Texas at the Aztec Theatre. I have lived in San Antonio all of my life, until going to college, and had never been to the Aztec Theatre. It was a great experience and the venue itself was considerably spacious for the concert! I went to see Bryson Tiller because I got the tickets for my boyfriend's Valentines Day present. Bryson Tiller is his second favorite rapper (after Drake) and so I thought it would be a perfect gift! 










My best friend Lisa also was able to come up from Corpus Christi to see the concert with us! That was a great surprise for me since I had not seen her in a few months. The performance itself was awesome and even though I did not know all of the songs, they were all great. The songs I did know I sang to and was surprised that I actually knew more then one. Overall the concert was a great memory to have with my best friend and boyfriend, and a great way to see a part of San Antonio that I had not seen before. I was not wearing the outfit I originally had in mind, however it worked out. I wore my light brown suede top that crosses in the back with my grey thigh high boots from Steve Madden, along with jeans and my black Kendra Scott necklace. 
To see other events going on at the Aztec Theatre, follow the link and check it out!

Share:

0 comments