Austin City Limits

There's nothing like a pre-fall day at a music festival in Texas! ACL is one of the most well known music festivals in Texas and especially in Austin. The music, fashion, and people are all very diverse and have various ranges. Indie music mixes with contemporary artists, style ranges from Coachella trends to vintage rock wear, and as for the people... there is a saying in Austin Texas to Keep Austin Weird!








The main performers I saw were G-Eazy, A$AP Rocky, 21 Pilots, and Drake. There were a ton more bands and performances and if underground music is your thing ACL is perfect! I only attended the second day of the second weekend and considering there is 6 days (two weekends) total of ACL, I was already exhausted the day after.

This year I'd like to point out that my festival fashion was MUCH better then last year! Ugh I did not think that one through last year! This year I wore high waisted jean shorts from American Eagle, a plain white crop top, what I call my gladiator shoes from Aldo's, and a floral kimono with fringe at the bottom. I also completed the outfit with a semi-full face of makeup and a dark lip... Rebel from Mac. 

Share:

0 comments