Healthy Tips to Lose Weight

Starting a steady workout plan now will have definite effects for when swim suit season rolls around. I have been working out consistently for a few months now and it has definitely paid off, even if I am not exactly where I want to be yet. I wanted to share a few things I learned on my own that no one tells you or anything you hear when you're trying to get more lean. 


1. Take breaks : working out should be something that you keep up with, but after getting a good schedule down you start to try to go every day, take breaks because the morning after break days are when I feel my skinniest

2. There is almost always a healthy version of the food you like : my weakness is chips and dip. I go for hummus and pita chips or veggies instead and honestly it taste so similar and good you have no idea! Just try it!

3. You're starting weight is someone's end goal : My original weight was the biggest number I had ever seen on the machine for myself. I started working out and a few weeks later on snapchat I saw a friend post her weight and she was so proud that she had lost so much. The thing was that her goal weight was my starting weight that was huge for me! Point of the story, keep it in perspective






Leggings : Lulemon wunder under crop

Share:

4 comments

  1. Looking gorgeous! I love your running shoes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They are from Nike I will update the link!

      Delete
  2. Love your tips!! So true :D
    And you look beautiful!
    Have a lovely day
    Kiss
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com/

    ReplyDelete