Formal




This past Saturday we had an amazing circus themed formal! There was a guy walking on stilts, an aerial silk dancer, and lots of great food like popcorn and pretzels. Our social chairs put on an amazing formal and I am so happy I got to experience it with all of my amazing friends. Finding a dress was hard, and I am pretty sure I wanted my hair 10 different ways before deciding to keep it simple and not over do it! I also finally got to use my favorite clutch from Juicy Couture and I was so excited about that! I also got my dress from Lulu's and it was relatively cheap, though I don't think it sparkled nearly as much as the dress online did. Over all I am so glad I was able to spend my first formal with all of my friends and especially Josh. 



Had to take a family picture before we left!



There was even caricatures, but serious question, do my eyebrows really look like that?! 



Share:

2 comments

  1. Love your gold dress! So festive. It sounds like you had a great time at the formal!

    Meagan
    www.meagansmoda.com

    ReplyDelete