Halloweekend

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
I am usually not a halloween fan but this year I had the best Halloweekend! Even though Halloween is on a Monday this year, there were tons of things to do this weekend. I love getting dressed up differently every day. This year I was a bunny and Superwoman!

I also attended a music festival in San Antonio called Mala Luna! It had tons of well known artist such as G-Eazy,  Tory Lanes, Kascade, Kehlani, Steve Aoki, and more!
I had so much fun! We made our way to the very front of the stage both days of the festival, which I definitely do not recommend if you cannot deal with hot, sticky, sweaty, and pushy people. By the end of the concert my white shoes were completely black! It was fun though since I was with my best friends.









Share:

8 comments

  1. Too cute!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun weekend!

    Jenny

    http://thatssogrownup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits!! Very fab photos!

    Inez | My Small World

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun, adore the outfits ;) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete